Each dollar donated will support:
- Education about organic and sustainable agriculture locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Promoting farmers markets, increasing access for SNAP participants to fresh healthy food and creating market opportunities for Florida small farmers.
- Providing on-farm workshops for farmers to learn about specialty crops and organic certification.
- Offering trusted, accredited, third party certifications of organic and food safety standards, expanding the certified organic market.
- Working to improve public policy that promotes organic and sustainable farming and access to healthy food.
- Advocating for social equity and just working conditions for all who labor in agriculture.
In addition, your donations help support our educational podcast Fresh Take. Click here to listen now.
You can also send a check or money order to:
Florida Organic Growers
P.O. Box 5700
Gainesville, FL 32608